What steps have been implemented to stop the spread of Covid-19?
The safety of our customers and staff is extremely important. There is no better way to social distance than being in your own private dome. In addition, we are following all AHS and government guidelines very closely. Here are some of the steps we are taking. If you
· Pre-ordering of menu
· Thorough and frequent cleaning of all hard surfaces in the dome and washrooms.
· Staff will be wearing masks and will wash their hands frequently.
· Detailed signage and waiting areas to direct and keep guests safe.
· Air exchange and filtration system in each dome.
· Distanced tables in the Bamboo Lounge with table drink service.
Can I cancel my reservation for a refund?
Sorry reservations are non-refundable and non-adjustable. We are happy to move your reservation to a different date and/or time based on availability or transfer it to a different person up to 10 days before your original reservation. Requests should be directed to [email protected]
Is the confirmation email my booking?
You will receive an email confirmation upon booking. This email confirmation will be used for check in on the day of your reservation. Please have this ready to show the host when you arrive.
How long is my dome reservation?
Each reservation is 2 hours long to ensure enough time for our team to clean and sanitize the domes for the next seating.
Will you accommodate allergies?
Yes we can! Please list allergies when you purchase your menu selections. Otherwise please email [email protected] no less than 5 days prior to the event.
Where do I go once I arrive to The Core?
· Enter the mall from the entrance off 3 St SW (between 7 & 8 Ave). Take the elevator by Hy’s Steak House up to the 4th floor and walk across food court in to Devonian. Press the buzzer located by the revolving doors. Security will confirm your event and grant access.
· Take stairs from the main floor by Starbucks or the 3rd St C-train platform up to the 4th floor.
· From the 4th St. C-train platform, take the +15 walkway over the tracks in to the mall. Follow the walkway east towards the center of the mall to find the elevator. Take elevator to 4th floor in to the food court. Walk east into the Gardens.
* Please note, all +15 walkway access in to the mall closes at midnight.